The project deadlines you see in your classroom are suggestions for when you should ideally pass each project. They are meant to help keep you on track so that you maintain an appropriate pace throughout the program–one that will see you graduate on time! The final deadline is a required deadline. You must submit and pass all projects by the final deadline.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Self-Driving Cars nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program and the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?