The project deadlines you see in your classroom are suggestions for when you should ideally pass each project. They are meant to help keep you on track so that you maintain an appropriate pace throughout the program–one that will see you graduate on time! The final deadline is a required deadline. You must submit and pass all projects by the final deadline.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to have access to the course material even if I do not finish all my projects?
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- What if I already requested a cohort change?
- What if I am unable to complete my term?
- How can I get the free extension?
- Can you grant forum permissions?
- Where can I find project deadlines?
- Are there any scholarships being awarded?
- Is there a free trial period for this program?
- Are there additional costs to this program?