Lyft will fund 400 scholarships for the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program over the next year. The scholarships will be used to promote diversity in the field of autonomous vehicles and provide economic opportunity for students who might otherwise be unable to access this exciting area. Please visit our scholarships page for more information.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Self-Driving Cars nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program and the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?