We try to accommodate change requests, but also need to maintain consistent enrollment in each term. Before your start date, you are able to change your start date to a future session. After your start date, your request to change classes will be considered on a case-by-case/exception basis. We do not guarantee that your request will be accommodated, but we will do the best we can to make sure the program aligns with your schedule.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Self-Driving Cars nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program and the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?