While some of the video material is available outside of the program, most of the material will only be available to currently enrolled Nanodegree students. Access to project feedback, instructor support, and mentorship are benefits exclusive to the Nanodegree programs. You must complete all projects in the program by the deadline to maintain access to course content; once you have completed the program, you will have access to course material indefinitely.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Self-Driving Cars nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program and the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?