Udacity does not currently offer Connect sessions specifically for students in the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program. Individual students of this program are of course welcome to attend multi-program Connect sessions, but there will not be session leads onsite who are equipped to provide specific program guidance and input. Companies that are interested in hosting in-person Connect sessions for their employees may inquire on our Udacity for Business page.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Why is there an admission application for this Nanodegree program? (for ND programs that are applicable)
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?