The Flying Car Nanodegree program is developed in close collaboration with the following pioneers in autonomous flight systems, each of whom is an instructor in the program:
- Sebastian Thrun: professor at Stanford; founder of Google-[X], Kitty Hawk, and Udacity
- Raffaello D'Andrea: professor at ETH Zurich; founder of Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics) and Verity Studios.
- Nick Roy: professor at MIT; founder of Google [X] Project Wing.
- Angela Schoellig: professor at University of Toronto; MIT 35 Under 35.
- Sergei Lupashin PhD in MechE from ETH Zurich; Founder and CTO of Fotokite.