You will implement aircraft-ready code for certain projects. For low-level challenges such as controls, estimation, and system-identification, Zurich-based drone startup and program partner Fotokite provides a custom simulator for you to write, run, and analyze your own C++ code. We will then provide instructions and community support for porting code to recommended hardware, and you will have the opportunity to run your code on actual drones!
Articles in this section
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- I am behind and not able to finish the projects, can I get an extension?
- What is the status of my application?
- I’m interested in the Flying Car Nanodegree program, is there a preview?
- Are there any scholarships being awarded?
- How much does the Flying Car Nanodegree program cost?
- What if I miss the project deadlines in my classroom?
- What does it mean when I have to submit all projects by the final deadline?
- Are there hiring partners for this program?
- How do Project Reviews work?