You must have previous knowledge of math (including linear algebra and statistics) and basic physics. You must also have intermediate-level programming experience in Python and C++.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Flying Car Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- I am behind and not able to finish the projects, can I get an extension?