You must have previous knowledge of math (including linear algebra and statistics) and basic physics. You must also have intermediate-level programming experience in Python and C++.
Articles in this section
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- Can I join a later session of Term 2?
- Can I change my class again?
- I need more time to for the program, can I switch to another class?
- I am behind and not able to finish the projects, can I get an extension?
- What is the status of my application?
- I’m interested in the Flying Car Nanodegree program, is there a preview?
- Are there any scholarships being awarded?
- How much does the Flying Car Nanodegree program cost?
- What if I miss the project deadlines in my classroom?