Udacity has an active Flying Car Slack Community here. The Slack community enables you to connect directly with your classmates in real time; Udacity students regularly use these forums to support each other's work, answer each other's questions, and share relevant ideas and resources. Virtually all of our graduates highlight this community aspect as one of the most important parts of their Nanodegree program experience.
Articles in this section
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- I am behind and not able to finish the projects, can I get an extension?
- What is the status of my application?
- I’m interested in the Flying Car Nanodegree program, is there a preview?
- Are there any scholarships being awarded?
- How much does the Flying Car Nanodegree program cost?
- What if I miss the project deadlines in my classroom?
- What does it mean when I have to submit all projects by the final deadline?
- Are there hiring partners for this program?
- How do Project Reviews work?