The start and end dates of the program are fixed, and you must complete all assigned projects by the end date, so to that extent, the answer is “no, it is not self-paced.” You must complete the program within a fixed time period. However, projects may be submitted at any time during the term, and individual project deadlines are recommendations, not requirements. So within the boundaries of a given term, there is some opportunity to work at your own pace. But you should plan to follow our recommended timeline, as this will best enable you to keep pace with your peers, and complete the program on time.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Flying Car Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- I am behind and not able to finish the projects, can I get an extension?