If you do not complete term by the term deadline, you will receive a free four-week extension to complete any outstanding projects. You will receive an email regarding this extension and the extension deadline at the end of your term date noted in the classroom. This extension will automatically be applied to your account. This extension applies for each term in the program. If you do not complete all projects by the extension deadline, you will lose access to the classroom and must re-enroll to continue your term.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Self-Driving Cars nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program and the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?