For those aspiring self-driving car engineers who currently have limited backgrounds in programming, math, computer vision, or machine learning, we recommend the Introduction to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree Program to to help you prepare. Graduating from the introductory program guarantees you admission into the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree Program.
Articles in this section
- How do I get AWS credit?
- Can I postpone joining Term 2?
- How can I get the free extension?
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- Will I be able to have access to the course material even if I do not finish all my projects?
- What is the refund policy?
- How many scholarships are awarded?
- When is my payment due?
- How much does the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program cost?
- What do the deadlines in my classroom mean?