Admission processes apply to certain Nanodegree programs where Udacity feels we need information about a student’s experience in order to ensure it contains the right content and curriculum, and is appropriate for a student’s learning path.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- Why is there an application process for the Flying Car Nanodegree program?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- What frameworks/languages/technologies will I be learning in this program?
- Do I need any special equipment or hardware to take this program?
- Are there any other requirements for this program?
- What is the status of my application?
- I was not accepted into the program, what should I do?
- How is the Flying Car Nanodegree program different from the Robotics Software Engineer or Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree programs?