As a Nanodegree program student, you will retain access to the program materials for a period of time after graduation and you may download certain materials for your own records if you wish. Please note, however, that students who leave the program—or who are removed from the program for failure to meet the final deadline—prior to successfully graduating, will cease to have access.
Articles in this section
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- I am behind and not able to finish the projects, can I get an extension?
- What is the status of my application?
- I’m interested in the Flying Car Nanodegree program, is there a preview?
- Are there any scholarships being awarded?
- How much does the Flying Car Nanodegree program cost?
- What if I miss the project deadlines in my classroom?
- What does it mean when I have to submit all projects by the final deadline?
- Are there hiring partners for this program?
- How do Project Reviews work?