Due to the fixed-term nature of the Design Sprint Foundations Nanodegree program, and the need for maintaining a consistent and stable student body throughout, it will not be possible to pause your enrollment in this program.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy?
- What are my options if I don't complete the Nanodegree program by the end of the term?
- What happens if I don't complete a Nanodegree program project on time?
- Will I have access to the material even after the term ends?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed?
- Will I be able to pause my Nanodegree program?
- Is this program self-paced?
- How long will I have access to the content?
- I enrolled today, when will I have access to my program?