As a Nanodegree program student, you will retain access to the program materials for a period of time after graduation and you may download certain materials for your own records if you wish. Please note, however, that students who leave the program—or who are removed from the program for failure to meet the final deadline—prior to successfully graduating, will cease to have access.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy?
- What are my options if I don't complete the Nanodegree program by the end of the term?
- What happens if I don't complete a Nanodegree program project on time?
- Will I have access to the material even after the term ends?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed?
- Will I be able to pause my Nanodegree program?
- Is this program self-paced?
- How long will I have access to the content?
- I enrolled today, when will I have access to my program?