It is strongly recommended that you complete each project on time to ensure you meet graduation requirements. If you do not pass all the required Nanodegree program projects by the last day of your term, you will lose access to the program and content. See Deadline Policy above.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy?
- What are my options if I don't complete the Nanodegree program by the end of the term?
- What happens if I don't complete a Nanodegree program project on time?
- Will I have access to the material even after the term ends?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed?
- Will I be able to pause my Nanodegree program?
- Is this program self-paced?
- How long will I have access to the content?
- I enrolled today, when will I have access to my program?