If you do not complete the term by the term deadline, you will receive one free four-week extension, which will be automatically applied to your account. If you do not complete the term within the extension period, you will be removed from the program and will no longer be able to access course content. To resume access to the course, you would need to re-enroll in a new term and pay the associated enrollment fees again. Your progress will carry over, and you’ll be able to resume where you left off.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy?
- What are my options if I don't complete the Nanodegree program by the end of the term?
- What happens if I don't complete a Nanodegree program project on time?
- Will I have access to the material even after the term ends?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed?
- Will I be able to pause my Nanodegree program?
- Is this program self-paced?
- How long will I have access to the content?
- I enrolled today, when will I have access to my program?