The Design Sprint Foundations Nanodegree program is a one-month program that requires students to keep pace with their peers throughout the duration of the program. If a student does not complete a term by the term deadline, they will be removed from the program and will need to re-enroll in a new term and pay the full term fee in order to continue.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy?
- What are my options if I don't complete the Nanodegree program by the end of the term?
- What happens if I don't complete a Nanodegree program project on time?
- Will I have access to the material even after the term ends?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed?
- Will I be able to pause my Nanodegree program?
- Is this program self-paced?
- How long will I have access to the content?
- I enrolled today, when will I have access to my program?