There is a 7-day refund policy. During this time, you can visit the Settings page of your Udacity classroom where you can unenroll and request a full refund. This 7-day window begins the day the classroom opens. After the first 7 days, course fees are non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy?
- What are my options if I don't complete the Nanodegree program by the end of the term?
- What happens if I don't complete a Nanodegree program project on time?
- Will I have access to the material even after the term ends?
- How many hours a week should I expect to spend on my coursework, in order to succeed?
- Will I be able to pause my Nanodegree program?
- Is this program self-paced?
- How long will I have access to the content?
- I enrolled today, when will I have access to my program?