If students successfully complete the term, they maintain access to the content; if not, our Terms of Service state that they will be removed from the program, which includes access to content. We provide an extension to help students complete the term, if you do not complete the course by the extension deadline, you will need to re-enroll in the term to regain access to course content.
Articles in this section
- How do I get AWS credit?
- Can I postpone joining Term 2?
- How can I get the free extension?
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- Will I be able to have access to the course material even if I do not finish all my projects?
- What is the refund policy?
- How many scholarships are awarded?
- When is my payment due?
- How much does the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program cost?
- What do the deadlines in my classroom mean?