When you enroll in Term 2, you will receive an email with a Google form that you must fill out. We send form responses to NVIDIA once a week, and NVIDIA gets back to us with individual discount codes for each student. We then send those codes out via email.
Articles in this section
- Do I need the TX2 to complete the projects in Term 2?
- How long will it take me to receive my TX2?
- How do I receive the educational discount on the TX2?
- How long will it take me to receive my discount code?
- Where can I find the link to download the virtual machine?
- Do I need to re-partition my machine with Ubuntu and install ROS (Robot Operating System)?
- How is the Robotics Nanodegree program different from your Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program or your Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?
- Does the Robotics Nanodegree program have hiring partnerships associated with it?
- What frameworks/languages/technologies will the Robotics Nanodegree program teach?
- Do I need any special equipment to take the Robotics Nanodegree program?