If you do not complete term by the term deadline, you will receive a 28 day extension to complete any outstanding projects. You will receive an email regarding this extension and the extension deadline at the end of your term date noted in the classroom. This extension will automatically be applied to your account. This extension applies for each term in the program. If you do not complete all projects by the extension deadline, you will lose access to the classroom and must re-enroll to continue your term. Our Terms of Service state that they will be removed from the program, which includes access to content.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Why is there an admission application for this Nanodegree program? (for ND programs that are applicable)
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?