Yes, you can wait to enroll in a later session of Term 2! Once you complete Term 1, you will be eligible for any upcoming class of Term 2. You can enroll directly from your classroom menu - the link updates as enrollment windows for future Term 2 classes open, so you will always be able to enroll in the next available Term 2.
Articles in this section
- How do I get AWS credit?
- Can I postpone joining Term 2?
- How can I get the free extension?
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- Will I be able to have access to the course material even if I do not finish all my projects?
- What is the refund policy?
- How many scholarships are awarded?
- When is my payment due?
- How much does the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program cost?
- What do the deadlines in my classroom mean?