Yes, you can wait to enroll in a later session of Term 2! Once you complete Term 1, you will be eligible for any upcoming class of Term 2. You can enroll directly from your classroom menu - the link updates as enrollment windows for future Term 2 classes open, so you will always be able to enroll in the next available Term 2.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Why is there an admission application for this Nanodegree program? (for ND programs that are applicable)
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?