If you're enrolled in Machine Learning, Data Engineer, Deep Learning, and Deep Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision, Cloud DevOps, Cloud Developer, follow below:
1. Open a regular AWS account (if you don't already have one) following the instructions via the Amazon Web Service Help Center here. Please note that AWS will ask you for a credit card, but you will not be charged unless you go over the credits we provide.
2. You will need a promo code from us so you can apply it to your account. To request a promo code, you can submit a support ticket here. Choose Other >> External Tools under Reason for Contact, and then choose AWS under External Tools. Please note that regular AWS accounts receive $75 of credits.
3. To apply your promo code, follow below:
If you're enrolled in other NDs that require AWS, follow below:
1. Click on the link provided in the Resources tab that is available in the menu on the left side of the page when you are viewing your Nanodegree program content. There should be a link labeled, “AWS Credits” and click on “Go to AWS.”
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to apply.
3. Once you’ve submitted the application, check for an email from AWS Educate Support. The email may have gone to your Spam or Promotions folder. This email will include a link to verify your email address and review the AWS Educate program terms and conditions.
4. Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions, you'll get another email from AWS Support. Use the link included in the email to open the Student Portal.
5. Set a password for your AWS Educate Account.
6. Click on “AWS Account” in the top right corner of your AWS Educate home page:
and then choose Go to your AWS Educate Starter Account:
7. Read and review the third-party terms and conditions governing the Starter Account, determine whether you're eligible and you accept the terms, and then choose I Agree to accept the terms if you are eligible.
8. Once you have accepted the terms, you now have access to the AWS Console through the AWS Educate Starter Account pre-loaded with USD$100
This information can also be found on AWS’s website on this page, under “Using AWS Educate Starter Accounts.”