If you do not complete term by the term deadline, you will receive a free four-week extension to complete any outstanding projects. You will receive an email regarding this extension and the extension deadline at the end of your term date noted in the classroom. This extension will automatically be applied to your account. If you do not complete all projects by the extension deadline, our Nanodegree FAQs state that you will lose access to the classroom and must re-enroll to continue your term.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Flying Car Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- How do I report a bug or content issues?
- I am behind and not able to finish the projects, can I get an extension?