In this program, you’ll master deep learning fundamentals that will prepare you to launch or advance a career, and additionally pursue further advanced studies in the field of artificial intelligence. You will study cutting-edge topics such as neural, convolutional, recurrent neural, and generative adversarial networks, as well as deep reinforcement learning. You will build projects in Keras and NumPy, in addition to TensorFlow. You will learn from experts in the field, and gain exclusive insights from working professionals. For anyone interested in building expertise with this transformational technology, this Nanodegree program is an ideal point-of-entry.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I’m having trouble submitting to the Project Assistant?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- What is “Guaranteed Admission”?
- I have graduated from the Deep Learning Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?