This program is designed to build on your skills in deep learning. As such, it doesn't prepare you for a specific job, but expands your skills in the deep learning domain. These skills can be applied to various applications and also qualify you to pursue further studies in the field.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I’m having trouble submitting to the Project Assistant?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- What is “Guaranteed Admission”?
- I have graduated from the Deep Learning Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?