No programming experience is required, but if you’d like to try the Swift programming language, you may enjoy our free course, Swift for Beginners. This Nanodegree program includes coursework on using git and GitHub, but if you’d like exposure to git and GitHub before enrolling, you may wish to take our free course, How to Use Git and GitHub.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- Why should I enroll?