There are 6 total projects in this program, which are designed to give you an opportunity to apply the skills you’ve learned in each lesson. You must complete all projects in order to graduate. Each project will be reviewed by the Udacity reviewer network and platform. Feedback will be provided and if you do not pass the project, you will be asked to resubmit the project until it passes.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- Why should I enroll?