This Nanodegree program is designed to build on your existing skills as an engineer or developer. As such, it doesn't prepare you for a specific job, but instead expands your skills with artificial intelligence algorithms. These skills can be applied to various applications such as video game AI, pathfinding for robots, and recognizing patterns over time like handwriting and sign language.
Articles in this section
- Does this program cover Deep Learning?
- What is the refund policy?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Are deferments an option if I’m enrolled, but not ready to start a Nanodegree program?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- If I don’t meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?