This advanced Nanodegree program is ideal for anyone with a programming, technical, or quantitative background who is interested in obtaining a job within the field of autonomous systems, or refreshing or developing their skills within the realm of machine and deep learning, systems integration, sensor fusion, and many others.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Why is there an admission application for this Nanodegree program? (for ND programs that are applicable)
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?