In this Nanodegree program, you’ll learn key skills that prepare you for roles within companies seeking engineers with machine learning experience. You’ll also be ready to introduce machine learning techniques to organizations not yet utilizing machine learning techniques. Data analysts looking to move into roles more focused on machine learning will benefit from this program as well, as will anyone ready to build real-world skills with our hand-on learning approach.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I’m having trouble submitting to the Project Assistant?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- I have graduated from the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll?