Self-driving cars are the future of smart transportation, and this introductory program is the perfect way to start your journey to a self-driving car career! This program enables anyone with minimal programming experience to learn the essentials of programming a self-driving car, from machine learning to object-oriented programming to probabilistic robotics. You will learn how to solve problems in both Python and C++ as you discover what makes self-driving cars possible. Best of all, graduates earn guaranteed admission into our career-ready Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program!
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Self-Driving Cars nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Intro to Self-Driving Cars Nanodegree program and the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program?