You will need a computer running a 64-bit operating system (most modern Windows, OS X, and Linux versions will work) with at least 8GB of RAM, along with administrator account permissions sufficient to install programs including Anaconda with Python 3.5 and supporting packages. Your network should allow secure connections to remote hosts (like SSH). We will provide you with instructions to install the required software packages. Udacity does not provide any hardware.
Articles in this section
- Does this program cover Deep Learning?
- What is the refund policy?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Are deferments an option if I’m enrolled, but not ready to start a Nanodegree program?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- If I don’t meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?