Knowing how to code can give you an edge in a growing variety of fields. Whether you're interested in becoming an artificial intelligence engineer or a web developer—or simply want to use programming to enhance your current career—you'll need a strong foundation, and in this program, you’ll build a strong foundation in fundamental programming concepts. You won't need any prior experience with coding to enroll, and we've extensively tested the lessons with beginning students to make sure they're understandable, engaging, and effective.
Articles in this section
- Which version of Python is taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Intro to Programming Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?