The demand for engineers with reinforcement learning and deep learning skills far exceeds the number of engineers with these skills This program offers a unique opportunity for you to develop these in-demand skills. You’ll implement several deep reinforcement learning algorithms using a combination of Python and deep learning libraries that will serve as portfolio pieces to demonstrate the skills you’ve acquired. As interest and investment in this space continues to increase, you’ll be ideally positioned to emerge as a leader in this groundbreaking field.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured? How long is this Nanodegree program?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll?