This program is designed to prepare you for a job as a professional, junior-level iOS Developer within a wide range of organizations and environments: from large corporations where you’d likely be part of a development team, to entrepreneurial start-ups and contract projects where you could be working independently to deliver an application.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- Why should I enroll?