The Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program is one of the only programs in the world to both teach students how to become a self-driving car engineer, and support students in obtaining a job within the field of autonomous systems. The program’s nine projects equip students with invaluable skills across a wide array of critical topics, including deep learning, computer vision, sensor fusion, localization, controllers, vehicle kinematics, automotive hardware, and more. As part of their capstone project, students have the rare opportunity to run their code on an actual autonomous vehicle owned by Udacity.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Why is there an admission application for this Nanodegree program? (for ND programs that are applicable)
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?