This program is designed to build on your existing skills in machine learning and deep learning. As such, it doesn't prepare you for a specific job, but instead expands your skills in the deep reinforcement learning domain. These skills can be applied to various applications such as gaming, robotics, recommendation systems, autonomous vehicles, financial trading, and more.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured? How long is this Nanodegree program?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll?