Our wide-ranging curriculum will prepare you for a variety of roles in the autonomous vehicle industry, including: System Software Engineer, Deep Learning Engineer, Vehicle Software Engineer, Localization and Mapping Engineer and many others. If you elect to work outside of automotive engineering, your foundation in deep learning and robotics will enable you to fill any number of related roles in artificial intelligence, computer vision, machine learning, and more.
Articles in this section
- Which version of TensorFlow, Keras, ROS, and C++ are taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- I have graduated from the Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Why is there an admission application for this Nanodegree program? (for ND programs that are applicable)
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?