Some Nanodegree programs, due to the complexity of the material, require prerequisites and/or an application process to ensure that students who enroll are qualified to meet the demands of the course. However, in those instances where students have graduated from other Udacity courses that we feel adequately prepare them for our more advanced courses, we will guarantee that they will be allowed to enroll subject to paying the Nanodegree program fees.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I’m having trouble submitting to the Project Assistant?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- What is “Guaranteed Admission”?
- I have graduated from the Deep Learning Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?