The Deep Reinforcement Learning Nanodegree program consists of one four-month long term. All students must successfully complete three projects in order to graduate. Each project will be reviewed by one of the project reviewers in the Udacity reviewer network. Your reviewer will give you detailed feedback on your work and let you know where your project needs improvement, if necessary. If you do not pass the project, you will be asked to submit again until you pass in order to successfully complete the term.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured? How long is this Nanodegree program?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll?