We recommend having Anaconda installed with Python 3 as a minimum. Virtually any 64-bit operating with at least 8GB of RAM will be suitable.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I’m having trouble submitting to the Project Assistant?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- I have graduated from the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll?