For this program, you will need a computer with a broadband internet connection, capable of hardware. Note: Most consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements. You will need administrative access to be able to install software on your computer. This program uses Python 2.7, Python 3.4, PostgreSQL and various Python packages. Students will need to be able to communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
Articles in this section
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree program and Full Stack Web Developer program?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?