Google has recently made billing changes to Google Maps that requires a card sign-up requirement, and prevents individuals from using prepaid cards. We realize that this change has negatively impacted many of our students who are working to complete the Neighborhood Maps Project. We recommend using Leaflet JS or another API of your choosing. We have updated our rubric requirements to allow these accommodations.
Articles in this section
- Where can I go to get help with my Nanodegree program?
- Do I have to use Google Maps API?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- What is the difference between the Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree program and Full Stack Web Developer program?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll?