Please go to this link to better understand how to troubleshoot issues with the Project Assistant! If you continue to have issues, please post in Knowledge, our 24/7 self-help option designed to assist you with your technical questions. In this community-powered information center, you can find answers, ask questions, and also help your fellow students by answering their questions. Knowledge is easily accessible from your Nanodegree program Classroom! Just click on the light bulb icon found on the left side panel of your classroom.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I’m having trouble submitting to the Project Assistant?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- I have graduated from the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
- How do I know if this program is right for me?
- What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Why should I enroll?