Please go to this link to better understand how to troubleshoot issues with the Project Assistant! If you continue to have issues, please post in Knowledge, our 24/7 self-help option designed to assist you with your technical questions. In this community-powered information center, you can find answers, ask questions, and also help your fellow students by answering their questions. Knowledge is easily accessible from your Nanodegree program Classroom! Just click on the light bulb icon found on the left side panel of your classroom.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I’m having trouble submitting to the Project Assistant?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- What is “Guaranteed Admission”?
- I have graduated from the Deep Learning Nanodegree program but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
- Can I switch my start date? Can I get a refund?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- How is this Nanodegree program structured?
- If I do not meet the requirements to enroll, what should I do?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?