For this Nanodegree program, you will need access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you will install a professional code/text editor (e.g., Visual Studio Code, Atom, etc.)
Articles in this section
- What will I learn from this program?
- Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria or pre-requisites?
- How long is this Nanodegree program?
- Which version of React is taught in this program?
- What software and versions will I need in this program?
- Why should I enroll?
- What is the refund policy?
- When does my term end?
- How is this program structured?
- What happens if I miss a project deadline?