Unfortunately, there is no way for us to cancel your submission. Once you receive a review on your project, you'll be able to resubmit your work if it is graded as "requires changes." Keep in mind for future submissions, you can always cancel your project submission directly in your classroom within ten minutes of submitting. After ten minutes, it is automatically sent to a reviewer pool for grading.
Articles in this section
- I'm enrolled in a Nanodegree program, how can I contact my ND team? (School of Autonomous Systems)
- How long will it take for my project to be reviewed?
- How do I get a refund?
- How do I access my Classroom?
- How do I submit a project?
- Can I make revisions to my project after I have submitted it?
- How will I know when I am ready to graduate?
- Who should I contact about billing and payment questions or concerns?
- How do I report a bug in the classroom?
- Can I still complete the program if I miss a project deadline?